Five of My Favourite Blogs


Hey all! I want to share with you some of my favourite young writer's blogs. Keep in mind, these are not listed in order, they are all wonderful ones to check out!!


1. Rosie's Corner

    This was the first young writer's blog I came across a few years ago. Lydia, the author, is working very hard towards publishing her first books, and is a very talented writer, with many encouraging posts.


2. Pen & Ink 

      I highly recommend this blog by one of my writer friends, Annabelle. She is a young author, also working towards publishing her first book, and she has wonderful advice for anyone struggling with writing. 


3. Teen Writers Nook

      An amazing blog by my friend Issabelle and her sisters, Teen Writers Nook is a great place to go for any writing questions or for some new books to read. :D


4. Jovey's Journal

      Jovey is a homeschooled girl who loves to write, read, and do art. Her blog combines art and writing, and is a joy to read!! 


5. The Homeschooled Girl

      This is a blog run by another homeschooled friend of mine, Pearl Christine. She posts Scripture on Sunday, Talk on Tuesday, and Surprises on Saturday. Another great read!


Of course, these are not all the blogs I would recommend. But these are a great start! I will be adding more as I come across them. I encourage you to check out these blogs and support these wonderful young authors on their writing journeys!

-Sarah Grace

Comments

  1. Awww, Sarah *hugs* Thank you so much for adding me on here! It made my day. <3 <3 Thank you so much, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^(That was Pearl btw, my name didn't load. *fp*)

      Delete
    2. No problem Pearl. I love to read your blog!

      Delete
  2. SALLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST THANK YOU SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO (okay, we could be here all day... should probably just stop now, lol) MUCH FOR THE SHOUT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooo thrilled to hear you love Teen Writers' Nook!!! Just, aahh, girl, you're the best. *hugs* I also read and follow The Homeschooled Girl! It's an AMAZING blog!!! I haven't heard of any of these other ones so I will definitely go and check 'em out!!!!

    Great post!! THANK YOU SO MUCH again!!!! <33333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Issie of course I would recommend TWN!!!! I love it SO much!!! *hugs* No problem!!! <3333

      Delete
  3. Awe, thanks for adding my blog! Your kind words made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, THANK YOU SO MUCH for including Teen Writers' Nook on your list!!!!!!!! <33333333 That made my day!

    You have a wonderful blog, Sarah!!! And I'm excited to check out the other blogs on your list! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, Katherine!! Glad to hear you like it. That makes my day!! <3333

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for mentioning my blog, Sarah! I truly appreciate it! I already subscribe to most of the other blogs you mentioned, but I'll check out the other ones I haven't heard of. Thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No problem, Annabelle! I'm glad you appreciated it :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment