Welcome One, Welcome All!


Hello, welcome to my first post on my new blog, Sarah Writing! I was inspired to start a new blog from my first experience participating in Crazy Writing Week (CWW), which I will be writing another post about soon. 
My goals for this blog are to (1. Practice writing and consistency, (2. Help others, and (3. Grow my platform!
Please share this blog with your friends and family! It helps a lot :) 
Lastly, if you would like to join my email list where I send out monthly updates and snippets of what I'm working on, please let me know by commenting or using the Contact space underneath my profile! (Make sure you put your email in so I know where to send it!)

Comments

  1. You're blog is so pretty! 😍 Welcome to the blogging world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEYAAAAA SALLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *waves excitedly* REALLY LOVE the layout of your blog!! It's really pretty and I'm SOOO excited to see what awesome content you've got waiting for us!! And I will definitely help spread the word!! <33

    I just also wanna be the first to say WELCOME to the blogosphere!!!! *sends welcome goodie basket with chocolate, cookies, snacks, and your favorite food and treats*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EEEE hi Issie!!!! *waves excitedly back* Thanks so much!! I'm definitely taking inspo from you and your blog :)
      Aww! Thanks for the goodies!! *gives you a huge bear hug back*

      Delete
  3. Hey Sarah!!!!!!! Your layout soooooo pretty, and I LOVE the pictures🌺! Can't wait to see what exciting things you have planned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Sallie! Looks amazing so far! Can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww thanks Zach! glad you made it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is so beautiful! I love it! I will be sharing with my other writing friends. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment