I'm Back!





So, where have I been? 

Great question! I'm sorry my blogging has taken a backseat the last while. Currently, I'm in the middle of many things, so get ready for a long post today! 


Writing Progress

My short story, Til Death Do Us Part, has been accepted into Grace A. Johnson's romance anthology, Tell Me You Love Me!! I'm finishing up my edits and looking forward to beta reading with my fellow authors. If things go well, we're hoping for a late-June publication date, but I'll keep you updated. 

Currently, I am working on two short stories and a novel. More info on those coming up. 

Writing Camps

In March, I was blessed to attend the King's Daughters Writing Camp (KDWC) and met some amazing ladies who I have formed wonderful friendships with! I look forward to the next camp in July. 

For the last bit of May and into June, I am part of the Young Writers Workshop (YWW) another writing community and a great place to get information on any writing questions. 

Website Change

I am looking forward to getting my new site set up on Wordpress over the summer. It's a learning curve for sure, but I hope to reach a greater audience with my writing by trying a different platform!

Random Stuff

I'm looking forward to my crazy summer filled with fun things!! Do any of you have summer plans! Let me know in the comments! 

I'm so happy to be back, and hope to see you around lots! 

-Sarah Grace

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing what has been going on in your writing world recently, Sarah! That's exciting that you are going to do WordPress!
    ~Bethany Griggs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment