What I Have Planned for Summer!




Who out there loves summer? 

That's right! It is the FIRST day of summer today!! And that means it's time for a new tradition - what I have planned for each season. (and includes things we all do - I have seven siblings, two parents, and a dog, and we do lots of stuff together!) So today: What I Have Planned for Summer!


June

Since we are nearing the end of June, I don't have much planned. I'm just finishing up my school from the regular school year this week (yay!) and transitioning into some easier work I have for over the summer. 
Also, my sister Ruth has her seventh birthday on the 30th.
Other than that, just preparing for...


July

Hoo boy. July is honestly CRAZY. 
The first two weeks, we have swimming lessons every day except weekends. We also have some afternoon library programs sprinkled throughout those weeks, and soccer almost every weeknight for at least one of us. 
Also in July, we are going to our family resort! We've gone almost every year since I can remember, and my grandparents used to take my dad and aunt when they were babies. I'm looking forward to spending time with friends and family there, as we haven't gone since 2019. 
I think the fourth week calms down a bit, as we celebrate Miriam's fourth birthday and head into...

August

August is pretty calm! We hope to be going to the beach a lot, and I'll be preparing for school and finishing any last minute summer projects. I'm also throwing an outside tea party for my sisters, which should be fun. 


And that's all for now! I'll be posting another tag challenge soon, so get ready for that! In the meantime, what do y'all have planned for your summer? Are you done school? 

- Sarah Grace

Comments

  1. Oof! Summer is always really crazy at our home, as there as there are six of us siblings now doing swim team every day but Fri.--Sun. I have to wake up at 5 AM to be at swim, which ends at 7...only to go run cross country practice at 7! I also have a sports camp planned for next week, and lots of fundraising and hiking adventures!
    This is a great post too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Sarah! I’m sure you’ll have a wonderful summer! 💓

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops! I didn’t mean for my post to be anonymous! 😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment