Moving?



Hello everyone! I trust you've had a great Christmas. I know it's been a while since you've heard from me, and that is because I am moving to a new site! 

If you would like to keep reading this same reading and writing content, head on over to my new blog, The Quill in the Quiver, (sarahgracelawton.wordpress.com) where all my new content will be posted.  

If you would like to see some more cooking and baking posts, I am hoping to revive my blog The Sweet Spot, (sarahgracelawton.blogspot.com) which will stay on Blogger. Keep in mind that it needs to be completely revamped, so I will send out an email when that is finished. 

If you are already part of my email list, nothing is changing! If you would like to be part of it, contact me on my new blog page. 

All in all, things are changing for the better! See you soon! 

-SarahGrace

Comments